As part of your CPD, you need complete your Annual Training and Assessment by 31 March 2019. The training will need to cover the mandatory elements outlined in the DVSA’s Annual Training syllabus.
Complete the DVSA Annual Training & Pass the Annual Assessment with MOT Online Learning – At Home on your Smart Phone, Tablet or Computer
Please make sure you print your certificates and keep on file, at your VTS, so that you can show, on request, to any DVSA member of staff.
Our comprehensive online courses are easy to use and navigate. Once you have bought this product the modules you need to complete will be shown under ‘MY COURSES’. You can pause and return to the training at your convenience. Lessons come complete with helpful videos, pictures, examples and practice questions. Once a course is complete you can print certificates for your records as proof of completion.
What is Included:
- 6hrs Training based on the DVSA syllabus with additional 3hrs of support modules
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicles – Certified Course
- Data Protection – Certified Course
- Tester Quality Information – Certified Course
- CPD Refresher Quizzes – (ADDITIONAL MODULE)
- Practice Exams – Certified Course (ADDITIONAL SUPPORT MODULE)
- Special Notices (ADDITIONAL SUPPORT MODULE)
- Inspection Manual Training
- Printable Certificates
- Online 2018/2019 MOT Annual Assessment (Class 4 & 7) + Certificate
- Group Management facility for Managers to track progress and results of testers
Purchase the Annual Training and Online Assessment Now for ONLY £59.99!
This price includes a CPD Planner, 3 Online Courses based on the DVSA Syllabus with printable certificates and we have also included Special Notice Quiz and Annual Assessment Mock Exam in the price.
Start Your MOT Annual Training Now, Click the ‘ADD TO BASKET’ button above
You need to complete your training and pass the online assessment before 31st March 2019. Failure to do so could affect your testing status.
Remember: We are here to help, if you have any difficulty please call us for support on 0345 459 0231
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the Annual Training and Assessment is only part of your CPD. If you refer to Section E3 of the MOT Testing Guide, there are further ongoing requirements you need to do yourselves each year in addition to the Annual Training and Assessment.